Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HD presentation

today is my HD presentation day...our group is the 1st group to present...haha...yesterday i slept at 3am coz i want do the last part of my video which is add the song to my video...luckily my friend come n help me add the song into the video...if he didn't come to help me...i think my video can't be finish on last nightn i also can't present it on schedule...he help me do the video until 2.30am...very thx to him...today morning i felt very nervous when lecturer call us started our presentation...before the presentation, i felt very scared...i scared this movie can't be attract by my classmate...but it is very lucky...coz when the movie start,all my classmate was laughing...they continue laughing when the movie is playing...i feel very happy n gratify because our movie can be attract by my classmate...i hope we can get a higher in this assignment...now...let me upload the video n share it to all of my friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment