Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

FINAL EXAM!!!

tomorrow is my final exam......i very scared of it.......although tomorrow is english paper...i still scared of it...coz this is the first time i sit on the final exam of my college life...i scared i can't score it...the paper i most scare is the accounting paper...coz when i sit on my midterm exam...i failed on this subject...i really scred i will failed again in the final...i dun want retake the accounting in the 2nd trimester...i hope i can pass this subject...for the buisness math...i also scared of it...i think i dun have enough time to do the exercise...not buisness math only...the economic i also scared i dun have time to study...haiz...very DAMN IT!!!why i so playful???haiz...hope god can bless me...i will try my best!!!GAMBATEH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment