Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

i really feel disappointed to u!!!

WHY WHY WHY???why they always want make me angry???why she dun want listen what i say???how can they do like this???they know each other just about 1 month only...how can they be a couple???i really really really feel disappointed to u!!!before this...u always say u n him is friend only...u also tell me will stay away from him...u also say u will not like him...u promise me u will not together wif him...but now...u already be his girlfriend!!!what u want to explain to me???actually i should know...u sure will be his girlfriend...coz u everyday so close wif him...when u go library...he also go there accompany u...that time he still not ur boyfriend...but he already do this thing for u...both of u always cheating wif me!!!enough already!!!dun cheat me anymore!a friend can do like this...very hurt...my heart very hurt!!!i really dun want to listen ur explain!!!everytime u explain to me ur thing...n u always promise me everything in ur explain...but u always can't do ur promise wif me...i dun want to believe u anymore...what u want to do is ur buisness!!!i really really dun want to care ur thing anymore!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment