Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

FINISH FINAL EXAM~~~

yeah yeah!!!finally finish my final exam~really tired in this 4 days~this 4 days i studied until 6am~my exam started on 9am~really feel tired...in this 4 days...the time i slept just only 1hour per 1day~~~i am gonna be a god!!!haha~but luckily~the exam was finished on yesterday~~~HOORAY~~~i started my holidays on yesterday...although this holidays only have 1 week...but i still can rest n play for 1 week~haha~i will rest well to fill full my energy that use on my exam week~haha~2 weeks didnt go back to my hometown...really miss my family n miss my mum's cooking dishes~i want back hometown to eat my mum's cooking dishes n to meet my bf which i already 1 month didnt see him~~~wait for me~~~my hometown>>>KLUANG!!!haha~~~

~she is my mum~
~miss her so much~

0 comments:

Post a Comment