Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

2nd sem result come out already.....

2nd sem was come out in today...haiz...my result was very bad la...it was drop from 2.97 to 2.92...really really bad...other subjects i still ok...just for the english.......

the grade for my english subject is C...last sem,the grade of my english subject is C+...now fall to C...haiz...y the english so difficult to get a good result???if my english still like this...how i going to take the MUET exam in April???now dun have many times already...just left 2 month to prepare it only...haiz...i really feel scared for my english...i hope my result of MUET exam can get the band 3 at all...i really trouble for my english paper...haiz...my english really so poor...who can help me???i think is my own problem...how do i improve my english???who can tell me???i really dun want to take the MUET again...i hope i can 1st time pass the MUET exam...i dun wish to take it again...very stress......english.......the big problem for me in the any exam.......haiz.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment