Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

feeling......

the time is going so fast...today is the 3rd day for my exam and i just left 1 paper haven finish...last few week,everyone are very hardworking to study n all of us are feel very stress about the exam...but today...after finish the english paper...everyone are feel a bit happy because tomorrow dun have the exam...my last exam paper is economic n the exam is on the friday...so tomorrow no nid to wake up so early n today no nid to study the book until very late...


i already few weeks didn't back home already...now is very miss my home and hope the semester break can come faster...i really want to relax at all...start from the semester 2...i feel very tired to study until now coz we didn't have the midterm break in this semester even this is a long sem...i really jealous to the degree n diploma students...they can have their semester break about 3 weeks but for our foundation students,the semester break just have 1 week only...this is very unfair to us...but there is no choice...this is the new system for the foundation students...haiz...



after the last exam paper,i want to go KL to attend my cousin's wedding...i really hope friday can come faster...after my cousin's wedding, on the March i also want to attend my another cousin sister's wedding...haha...so nice...the nice thing is my cousin find me to be her bridesmaid...this is the first ime for me to be a bridesmaid...beside that,my cousin also want the dress for me...this is a very nice thing~hehe~but i still dun know i can go attend the wedding or not...coz i still haven know about the schedule of the 3rd semester...i really hope that time dun have any exam...so that i can go KL again to be a bridesmaid~haha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment